Corne Wireless Partially Assembled PCB
on $25+ orders
2-4 working days
Originally designed by footsan, the Corne has become the most popular ergonomic split keyboard for DIY keyboard builders. Typeractive has brought a custom wireless version featuring partial assembly. Soldering is still required for the nice!nanos and nice!views.
Shared features of the variants
- Compatibility with nice!view displays
- Power switch
- Battery Jack
- Kailh hotswap sockets
- Pre-soldered diodes, hotswap sockets, battery jacks, power switches, reset buttons
- Cross-hatched PCB design
- Thoughtful and aesthetically pleasing trace routes
Differences between the MX and Choc variants
- The MX variant only supports MX switches and the Choc variant only supports Choc V1 switches
- While the MX variant maintains the dimensions of the Corne V3 PCB, the Choc PCB has totally different dimensions and utilizes Choc spacing (18x17mm). The Choc PCB is therefore more compact
- The Choc variant has a breakoff column allowing for a 5-column build. The MX variant does not
nice!nanos and nice!views still require assembly by the user
Just add micros! Very nice screen printing, surface texture, and good soldering job. One point off for a battery connector that wasn't flush to the board and needed some minor rework. Great board design.
Easy to use, arrived as expected
I made a mistake in my order and they were able to change it for me and get it shipped the same day. The parts came in excellent condition and it was a joy to put together.
Awesome PCB for an awesome wireless keyboard!
This is the second corne I’ve ordered and built from Typeractive. I have nothing but great things to say about them! The shipping, packaging, quality of materials/parts, and responsiveness of the team are all top notch!