Pinecil V2 Soldering Iron
on $25+ orders
2-4 working days
The Pinecil is a smart mini portable soldering iron with a 32-bit RISC-V SoC featuring a sleek design, auto standby, and open-source firmware. It heats up to an operating temperature in just 6 seconds!
- Dual power input design: 1) USB-C supports both PD and QC 3.0 and; 2) DC5525 barrel DC jack.
- Speedy Rapid Warmup: Reaches operating temperature in 6 seconds. Support for on-demand rapid boost feature.
- Adjustable soldering tip temperature which can be set between 100° C and 400° C using the adjustment buttons and an easy-to-read OLED display.
- Portable: it features a sleek and slim design, comprised of an SAE 304 stainless steel core housed inside a polycarbonate shell.
- Auto standby mode engages when it is not in use ensuring the user's safety.
See Pine64's Wiki for more information.
This is the iron only, you'll also need:
Get a better soldering experience with an alternative tip:
Get the best solder to pair with your Pinecil:
It's a little smaller than I thought it would be from the pictures, but that doesn't mean it's not good, far from it. Even on a 65w USB-C PD power supply the tip is up to temperature within 12 seconds or so. Being able to fine tune all the settings is super handy. Auto standby temp, auto power off, nice display, it's got all the features of a soldering station 4 time it's price.
Great iron, still using on stock firmware. Only one issue is that mine has small wiggling between tip and body, but bit critical
Very cool iron. I'm glad I've chose this one. Only minus - very long delivery, but I'm in Israel (during war).
Simple to use, very quick to heat up. Shipping and buying through Typermotive was a breeze
I didn't realize I was living in a stone age with my radio shack soldering iron. This makes soldering so much easier.